ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your splitter?

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Apologies if this is in the wrong section; I'm looking to see what other options people have gone for other than the normal Trophy style splitter? What you got?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
yeah when my cup splitter got ripped off i replaced it with a skoda one £12 cant complain

SQ5
Yes, Skoda Fabia VRS splitter is the nicest and cheapest.

yjahaqu9.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
yeah when my cup splitter got ripped off i replaced it with a skoda one £12 cant complain

I've just purchased two last week; one for my 172 and another for a customer for the princely sum o £9.90 each!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
All grey, its been debated on here a couple of times. I brought thhe car like it but I personally prefer it to black because it matchs the Silver/Grey alloys, bullets and headlights inserts.

they are black on the 172 though? fair enough as it is your car, doesn't look right though :p

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As almost 90% of the people will say and that is Skoda Splitter all the way

photo1-1.gif

Splitter06.gif

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
skoda splitter is the cheapest but migth not look as good as some others. I saw a megan(or maybe it was an espace) one on a clio once and thought that look better imo. Just remember to put it on properlu by cutting bits out to fit around the existing screws and replace any screw you remove (unlike someone else on here who didnt and ended up braking their whole bumper).

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Skoda is on 90% of them these days. Looks no where near as good as original cup ones though.

But the Skoda one looks better than nothing.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, for cheapness and looking okay and not worrying about ripping it off due to low car the skoda splitter is the best way forward :)

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Excellent!, The Skoda one it is then.

I've layed out £120 for a K-tec one before, looked great but broke it so many times and don't really feel like buying another.

Cheers everyone.

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
It's the 307 "7414NQ" splitter. We use this one in Brazil since there's no Skoda in here! :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get a Skoda splitter. They look crap.

You want an OEM Cup splitter.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
For the sake of £100+ the Skoda is much more cost efficient.

Agreed but it looks nowhere near as good. May aswell do it proper. I think the OEM splitter on my old 182 got more attention than any other part of the car.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Just ordered the Skoda one off eBay, I know I prefer the K-Tec one but I'm viewing them as disposable now.