ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your MPG

RS 172
My effort...

Image079.jpg

This is probably not the best place to post that pic....

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
I average between 25 and 33 in my valver, yes i've gotta calculate it myself, but means i can see where all my cash is going ;)
my old mk1 1.4 used to average 40 and around 55+ on m/way journeys :cool: almost makes me miss it!

My mates 1.4 dynamique though averages around 40 and he's seen over 60mpg in it! :eek:

320d
I've had everything from 29mpg to 57ish average out of my 1.2 all depends on the driving style.

I tend to ignor it now, wish it didn't tell you your mpg tbh, all I want it to tell me is when it needs more petrol.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I usually get between 35-39mpg for my trips to and from work. It's around 40 miles a day, half dual carriageway (never get to 70mph as its so busy) and half on a 50mph road.

However, yesterday I filled up and drove 20 miles home then this morning was in early so took a private road to work at spirited speeds....checked mpg......38. Was pleasantly surprised!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 2003
i was extremely chuffed as i put £10 in and gets me around 260 odd miles including i have a cat back exhaust system which i thought was pritty good tbf!

Think there is a maths error there m8.
£10 is about 2 gallons of fuel. 260 miles would therefore be 130mpg.....u would struggle to do that on a moped haha

RS Cosworth & Clio 172
i use my 172 for business, and have to travel to manchester up the m6 from near birmingham at least once a month. As its normally at fairly busy periods, speed tends to be around the 60 to 70mph mark, and the mpg ranges from 43 to...

Image011-1.jpg

that picture was taken this morning, I've since refilled and worked it back and its actually just over 48 mpg, still not bad for a lightly modded 2ltr.

172 cup
makes me feel good when i drive to the top of a hill then reset my MPG on the way down haha goes off the clock :D...

be good to compare chipped to standard cars tho! just an idea.

My clio 138 does 35mpg on average... can do around 40 if i drive good... revving high i do about 25-30 lol.

Tav

Clio 197
Went on a 70 mile run over dual carridgeway and rural A road, the 182 is sitting at 43.8mpg including a few full throttle overtakes. Plenty of hills as well. Chuffed with that!

Honda civic ep2 05
Get average 49 mpg over a tank of fuel in my 1.2 but have got 59 before.

My Dad gets 79mpg out of his c4 vtr+ coupe.

Titanium 182
The 182 is on 28.7 atm but I've been giving it a good revving as I just got it :D
made 45mpg on the mororway home when I bought it.