ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your monaco alloys!

vw bora
been looking to either swap my alloys for a nice after market set, OZ f1's or just get my standard ph2 172 alloys refurbed in a new colour so could you post pics of your monaco's alloys plz :) i might make my mind up if i can see a few lol
i have searched and havnt found anything but if there is somthing out there please tell.

this is the only pic i have of the side it has changed alot since but if you want to photo shop feel free ;)

MONACO.jpg

non sport
turini's are popular but thats for a reason...cos they look so good on a clio....but i dont have them:rasp:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
God I hate Turini's. Keep the standard wheels, but get a photoshop of them in anthracite. That might look good.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
i nearly bought a monaco and it has monaco bue 172 alloys it actually suited the car and looked very cool

Clio Sport 172 phII
Here is some pic's of my monaco with few alloys :)

std. alloys :

Speedline Turini:

Speedline 2020:

Toyo R888 on snow :eek: ( one day it was + 20C, and other day was snowing )

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Is Rover Stone Gray not the choice of colour when spraying an anthracite style colour?

Bumder With A Buffer
Ford graphite grey is the closest match. My centre caps are ford graphite grey and match the amphasite wheels.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Please get some turinis... :rolleyes:

Richys car looks awesome on my old powercoated wheels as does mine on his old 15's ;)