ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your Exclusives....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not enough love for scarab green on here, so lets see everyones Exclusives, standard and modified!

(I'm going to see one on Wednesday...)

Thanks!

Iceberg 172 Cup
NatsClioExclusive028.jpg

aa3.jpg

Is it No.2 by any chance Danny?

There was a few shots of one that had been lowered with Oz F1's that looked pretty good.

Love a good exclusive. There's one on here with an OMP Inox, Trophy spoiler & gold Williams wheels. Looks absolutely awesome!

Can't remember who's it is now, though...

I don't mate, but at the price it was at I did have half a look at the guys ad, he seems pretty keen to get rid of it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love exclusives. Standard wheels, lowered, and a cup spoiler & Splitter, DONE!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Love a good exclusive. There's one on here with an OMP Inox, Trophy spoiler & gold Williams wheels. Looks absolutely awesome!

Can't remember who's it is now, though...

ELI00T or something like that iirc

I went with a mate to look at number 2. It's clean. Paint needs a good detail, alloys could do with a refurb. Interior looks brand new.

Engine wise it needs it's belts done ASAP hence why it's cheap.

Apart from that for the money it's a no brainer

Mk1 172 Exclusive
will post a pic of mine when get a chance.. is on a set of Team Dynamic Monza R alloys currently as refurbing mine and is taking a while with those f****ng spokes.. lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Pearce that is stunning, im off to see number 2 tonight. If its even half as clean as that i wont have any hesitation in buying it!

Gold F1's is what im going to do!

172 cup
Pearce that is stunning, im off to see number 2 tonight. If its even half as clean as that i wont have any hesitation in buying it!

Gold F1's is what im going to do!

It wasn't that clean when I bought it mate trust me had to do abit to It since ownership.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
An Exclusive was the first Renaultsport I ever drove. My mate brought their demo home from the dealership when it was brand new.

Ever since then I've loved them. I'd love a completely standard one.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The one im going to see is number two, its had two owners but apparently needs the belts done. However, its cheap, and according to a member on here in good condition If its been looked after i dont mind!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I always wanted to see what the BBS would look like on a non-sport, reckon it would be pretty good with a drop.

Im really not sure on them, i really love F1's so thats what will probably make its way onto it. If i get 4 months out of it, ill be happy!

172 cup
Im really not sure on them, i really love F1's so thats what will probably make its way onto it. If i get 4 months out of it, ill be happy!

Im the same mate I've got f1,s just need to get them painted the standard wheels are poo bar

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?431887-My-exclusive-from-the-start&highlight=Ramsey+exclusive[/FONT][FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.Helvetica NeueUI]Perfect. [/FONT]

172 cup
Done abit since the last pics spacer sport lines f1,s just need new dampners an a paint correction an ill be happy
let me know what you think

dccbcc91.jpg