ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your arctic 182s on turinis please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fair enough Daniel I agree keep your hair on. Even if it is one strand of hair but I'm totally lost with this cat thing have you lost your cat in the past and don't want me to feel the pain as you have

And I asked for pictures of blue clios on different colour turinis to all be posted on one thread not all different colour cars. I started a thread then you started your gobby hero Internet s**t as you probably have many times on here before and I asked
if
you could poke your nose out that was all. And I've trtried to hold my cats PAW and he don't like it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh yea that link seen it already so thanks for nothing .

So you saw the thread full of blue clios on Turinis but thought to start a thread asking for people to post pictures of Blue clios on turinis??

Gotcha.

images

No it was a help thanks . Not really full of blue clios tho was it if your honest but yes it was a help.
​Thanks bestist mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Got any pics of your car as it is now? You Miserable son of a b**ch?

Wot if I have. No it looks like all the other blue 182s with 182 wheels on. I want it to look like a blue 182 with turinis to really stand out.
You happy happy chap

I think I like you too Daniel . It's like a dating site this. I'm guessing you do but mor hoping that you take it in the bum.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm only a giver unfortunately. Give abuse, give links to blue clios with turinis, give a stiff ginger **** to a little tight corn hole.

sure I saw an arctic blue with orange turinis, pictured on the forum in the past or is it just shades of silver and anthracite your comparing?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Actually laughing this morning! Brilliant stuff.

Although daniel, sticking your **** in your 'childs' arse might not be a good idea.

Thanks for the replys so far everyone even Daniel the daddy but keep the pics coming. Only if its allowed though and it don't offend any Clio sport users who think their cat had hands.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How is the car doing Jay? Fancy selling it back to me?

Somebody link my thread where I put it on 2118s (I'm on my phone and I cba). F*ck turinis!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thanks for the replys so far everyone even Daniel the daddy but keep the pics coming. Only if its allowed though and it don't offend any Clio sport users who think their cat had hands.

It's remarkable because I am actually a daddy.

Hello mate yea cars still good. The amount I've spent on it I'd need nearly double back if I sold it. It really don't like being parked up all the time . I think it's still on 58k so hardly any use yet. I got a bit nerdy and started doing the underside and arches lately as well.
Maybe my next set of wheels will be 2118s after seeing pics of it again. I most certainly won't ask for any pictures to help me make my mind up tho encase Daniel the daddy has another moan .

What about them clarkey. Would you like me to do you some. I'm having a bit of fun being a nob on the Internet from my phone I'm not about to start writing perfect English . I'm very sorry if this upsets you.
Thanks

And if its why am I being a nob on an Internet forum then it's because I'm finding it amusing as I'm sure it has amused a few others reading this. Why the thread well that is surely pretty obvious also.
Why no paragraphs well I'm typing on a tiny little phone flipping between this site and p**n sites and really can't be bothered checking what I've written so if its that then I'm really sorry if my spelling and grammar have offended anyone.
​Hows that ?

If you don't like the things I'm putting then stop reading them its really not that hard is it.
In the beginning I had a valid point surely if I ask for pics and people are willing to post them as they have why do people like their nose in if you don't like it don't read it. It's not as if people don't know what's going to be in the thread as it is obvious in the title.
Live had a bit of banter with the forum daddy which I thought was very funny now you turn up like a miserable git moaning.
As I've said don't read it if you don't like it .
Theirs plenty of threads on here that I think are a waste of time but I don't go on their moaning do I.

How is that coming across as a plank you complete idiot. I've said don't like it don't read it. Had some banter which for many must have been highly amusing but seems your an old p*ss bag either don't get it or are thick as sh*t and want to show your Internet authority by moaning. I asked for a few pics that's all. If you have nothing useful to say then clear off
​thankyou

No clarkey as you clearly can't do banter as all you have is spelling and grammar to post about.
Impreza boy or what ever your called unless you have any useful pics or any funny comments to make instead of moaning then please go away you said what u had to say now bore off.

Status
Not open for further replies.