ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i sell my clio...for a volvo!

Stagecoach Ticket
Im guna say yes do it.. but then again i would have given the same response if the thread title was "Should i sell my clio...for reliant robin" as ive just had sex and am in an agreeable mood T5 will be a beast my dad had one as his work car for a while back in the day.

at 2 in the afternoon get a job you bum LOL

Listerine & Poledo
Craigus knows the score.

Remember, these sold for, what, £30k ish new, not £15k before discounts.

Also, they're built to take 100k+ mileage, it may be a cavalier GSI underneath it, but it was put together by blonde Swedish p**n stars using tools from Ikea, in factories built entirely of ice

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Mine was £29,000 new. It's a lot of car. The guy I bought it from owns a viggen that has done a touch under 200,000, same engine, box and clutch.

Listerine & Poledo
Badge value? Naaaah, not really.
They've tried to be "premium" for years, but are just old Vauxhall tech with nicer interiors and bodyshells.

Mind, with the viggen, it was a special edition, see how a racing Puma is worth several times more than a 'regular' puma. Same difference, one is standard-issue, another is quite special.

Anyway, shut up Goodj, he's not gonna buy it!

Listerine & Poledo
As soon as the other half realises that they're not 'ugly'

Although I may have to plump for a mere Aero convertible, depending on Viggen availability

Listerine & Poledo
you're tactic definately needs looking into.

Maybe one day she'll just wake up to find her key looks different :)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If she is anyhting like mine, she won't even notice, "Has the car gotten bigger or is it just me" "It's just you, Love"

Fiat Panda 100hp
I used to have a 850R. I was a brillant car, the handling wasn't too good but it was bad in a grin worthy fun kind of way:D >The 5cyl warble has got to be one of the best engine sounds ever, there isn't a point in the rev range when it doesn't sound anything other than utterly fantastic.

Running cost are very high though, I never got better than low 20's mpg. Parts are expensive and even independants are quite dear.

Attachments

• 2005_1009Image0012.JPG
    2005_1009Image0012.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 37
  172 +Scenic sport
love the way this thread has evolved into a saab convention lol got my eyes on a lovely low miler T5 just need 2 sell the lil clio now! Hope it sells before the volvo does tho! :)