ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I Buy

Hi guys

Its one of these posts once more, but just thought who better to ask than the experts ;).
been looking around for the past couple weeks for the perfect 172/182, was offered an amazing one of someone on here but its just too far away from me to be sensible, actually all of the for sale section cars seem to be 6+hrs drive away from me. Seen this one on autotrader and it has my attention would just like your opinions.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...us/20/postcode/fk103ll/keywords/172?logcode=p

Thanks again folks, just as an added question what is the membership cost ? should hopefully be a proper one of the gang soon and cant scrounge forever :D

182 Ly ff.
Yeah prob overpriced tbh! Lol at costly cambelt job. Not to bad on a cup model can be done for around £250, none cup double that at least!!

BG 182 FF
i got my 182 FF for less than that - 2005 plate

membership is also worth it - highly recommended if you definately intend on getting one.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It's a Cup remember guys so its rare ;)

As said overpriced.... Where are you located?

Where he said lol, did you notice that from the website if so you have an amazing attention to detail lol. Near Stirling, if i was going for the 172 i would definataly go for the cup solely for the reason that there is less to go wrong with it, am not going to go for it if its overpriced dont want to get done, can't find any that are a reasonable distance away from me is my main issue, still searching anyway , thanks for the advice again guys

Clio 172 Cup
Why steer away from the cups? As long as he can drive and don't car about aircon I dont see the prob tbh!

edit to say, membership defo worth it, only paid site I use, and you get loads from it. It instantly saved me £50 on insurance and £5 on detailing stuff!