ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i buy my old saxo back!!

An orange one

if i scraped it, i could keep the cup...(lets face it..it would be a huge step backwards to that again) but some other biatch is wrecking the car i spent £19000 (could have bought a vee) and got 2 mag features with :(

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by ColinG on 09 June 2005

if i scraped it, i could keep the cup...(lets face it..it would be a huge step backwards to that again) but some other biatch is wrecking the car i spent £19000 (could have bought a vee) and got 2 mag features with :(

kinda close to your heart eh?

pmsl @ joel tho

Depends what sort of driving you do I suppose. Personally Im not a fan of seriously modded cars, but have to say that doesnt look like too bad an effort. Although that front bumper is hideous IMO.

An orange one

yes i have to admit i loved that car, (and no im no bloody chav) owned it for 3 years and didnt really want to sell it, but i knew if i didnt sell it then it would keep getting worth less n less, plus i made the mistake of driving a cup :D and signed the line practically as soon as i drove one!

Vee dub

deffo keep the cup then if i was you

Its a case of just letting the saxo go! lol

You had your features etc with the car so mission acomplished id say

Tom

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by ColinG on 09 June 2005

yes i have to admit i loved that car, (and no im no bloody chav) owned it for 3 years and didnt really want to sell it, but i knew if i didnt sell it then it would keep getting worth less n less, plus i made the mistake of driving a cup :D and signed the line practically as soon as i drove one!
exactly so if u go back now ull regret it and then the saxo wont seem as good as it did!! let it go mate was sold 4 a reason

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Colin put it this way...

I spent £4.5k on parts and mods for my 2002 Cup. A car I bought for £11,500 in Feb 2003.

Was stripped, buckets, harnesses, carbond, tweaked, tuned, cilovered - it was the cats sausage..

Wrote it off in April.

Now ive got an 1986 1 lite Mini Mayfair, no interior because it leaks, with rust, rot and holes a plenty...

Do I miss the Clio? Like f**k I do! Would I go back.. Never.

An orange one

thats the reason not to buy it back...i can actually afford to save money now, and no plans to do anything at all to the cup as im on a mission for a 255 v6..but arrghh...everytime i see it i want it back!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 09 June 2005

Colin put it this way...

I spent £4.5k on parts and mods for my 2002 Cup. A car I bought for £11,500 in Feb 2003.

Was stripped, buckets, harnesses, carbond, tweaked, tuned, cilovered - it was the cats sausage..

Wrote it off in April.

Now ive got an 1986 1 lite Mini Mayfair, no interior because it leaks, with rust, rot and holes a plenty...

Do I miss the Clio? Like f**k I do! Would I go back.. Never.

I think we have a new saying!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

So leave it. You got your feature - job done.

Time to move on fella. :) chin up. Time for a mag feature in the Clio or start saving for the Vee. :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 09 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 09 June 2005Colin put it this way...

Wrote it off in April.

Do I miss the Clio? Like f**k I do! Would I go back.. Never. [/QUOTE]
I think we have a new saying!

I thought youd like that ;)

Dont buy it back FFS it looks rediculous. You pissed money up the wall on it in the 1st place dont make the same mistake by throwing more at it. Looks hideous, will make anyone other than a 14year old car sl*g or baseballcap & hoodie wearing gimp point and laugh. Onwards and upwards and that is neither. You got a mag feature so youve been there done that so just move on to something else or spend your cash on something else.