ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shorter Aerial

RB 182
I used one from a new mini, it was like a CTR one, but i listen to the radio alot, and i kept losing reception, so i swapped back!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
eBay - paid about £3 posted iirc. A pic

clio05.jpg

Dan

mine.... was free. I used a hack saw and a blob of glue to chop the standard one in half and resealed it with the glue. Works 100% and you can make it as short as you like.

Another plus is that the base actually fits the mount... unlike all these CTR aerials which dont actually fit right.

inferno6.jpg

inferno7.jpg

Ghetto! :approve:

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
nice fubar. looks proper. i need a shorter ariel keep catchin it on the garage door. i might get a second hand one and cut it down. my next door neighbour had hers nicked it hough people stopped doing that about 10 years ago, lol our 306 went through about 6 of them.

172 Race Car
188143410-L.jpg

Got it off ebay, no loss of reception and fits much better than the civic one which imo looks shite. I think it was an audioleads one

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
thought it looked familier, i had been planning to nickit my self. but hey thers are 23 clios at my work 4 look exaclty like mine, ic ould pretend i'm removing my own lol

any chance you could return the smilie face mascot, she's really cut up about it.

a thirsty one
same here i cut down my original few months ago after trying a few universal ones and not really liking them.