ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shinearama?

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Can't seem to get in touch with them, website down and no one answering phone. Anyone know why?

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I think they are moving premises and having a few issues. What number are you calling on?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
There in the middle of a move to a new bigger unit, during which the website provider has had major issues and the site has been down for a good week or so.

Keep trying the landline or email fox ( all the info is on the Facebook page)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Such a shame :( loved going there for chats and picking up items. Just glad I didn't book the 121 training course with them two weeks ago when their offer was on as it looks like there are some incomplete orders on DW!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I heard something a while ago through the grapevine, was more the discussion about how much they stocked then lead on to the issues they were having at the time, that was a few months ago now.

Real shame, nice company in a difficult industry!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Real shame ! Great guys :( really enjoyed the detailng meets I went to on here they were always very helpful.

Agreed, James. Nice guys and great to have a local shop, rather than waiting for delivery from the online retailers.

They don't seem to have written anything about this on Facebook?

It's a shame if they have packed up though, all really nice guys. That website though... The only reason I never bought anything online from them as they had so much variety of brands.

330Ci cab
I went to the unit the week before Xmas and there was a sign saying it had moved to lambert ind est(?) less than a mile away, went to said place and couldn't find it.
Sad if they have stopped trading

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Utterly shafting. Lets hope there were no "creditors".

Check their Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DeVilleDetail

2nd Jan: Dear Shiny friends, we are extremely sorry to say that Shinearama Limited ceased trading and & the company entered into liquidation. HOWEVER...a new company has been born to enable Phil & Foxx to continue their passion - detailing! We have formed DeVille Detailing Limited Still a Swissvax approved detailer, Phil will continue to offer the finest detailing and training services to all who want it, including:eek:rrection, wet sanding, maintenance details and more! And to those who want to maintain their own cars or learn the trade... We will, however, not be offering a retail service - our focus is on detailing and training.

Shame really, as I went in pretty often and bought things. Hardly ever tend to buy online anymore.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
At least they're not selling products. Very poor behaviour.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. I have a serious hate for "phoenixing" companies. Not quite the case from initial looks but still.

Disgraceful. Just because you know and work in an industry does not mean you can run a business!