ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's Gone :(

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Last couple of quick snaps (minus Cup Spoiler and Ph1 Airbox;)) before the new owner comes to collect in the next hour or so......gutted!

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

Sounds pretty sad, but I am genuinely gutted to be letting her go. Can safely say I am 100% sure something Renaultsport will be a future vehicle, loved every minute of driving this, wont miss the rattles!

Had the 'Berg since Aug 07 on 39k and shes now sitting nicely on 74k and running sweet, but needs must!
:dapprove:

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Such a shame, get the new owner to sign up on here!

Still leaving the CS sticker in the back for the extra 25bhp, also the website URL is on there too......maybe he will see the light :approve:

Ibiza SC
Big shame mate! Do you know someone in the estate behind Crossgates park? Because i swear i've seen that motor parked up there, sure you passed me coming off the M1 at colton too.

Sweet motor anyway mate, sad to see it go.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Big shame mate! Do you know someone in the estate behind Crossgates park? Because i swear i've seen that motor parked up there, sure you passed me coming off the M1 at colton too.

Sweet motor anyway mate, sad to see it go.

Yeah GF lives up on Manston Drive so will be parked outside most evenings/weekends......good spot! And yeah use the colton M1 turn off everynight.

Still gutted shes gone, served me well for nearly 4 years....

Ibiza SC
Yeah GF lives up on Manston Drive so will be parked outside most evenings/weekends......good spot! And yeah use the colton M1 turn off everynight.

Still gutted shes gone, served me well for nearly 4 years....

Ahh good mate thought i recognised it! My gf lives up pendas grove down the road and my cup is always up there!

Clio Sport 172
Lovely car mate, is that the cup splitter on the front or a Fabia one. Also love the way the car sits, is that springs or coilovers??

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Lovely car mate, is that the cup splitter on the front or a Fabia one. Also love the way the car sits, is that springs or coilovers??

Was a Cup Splitter, and was on V-Maxx coilovers......all the way down on the back and maybe half way on the front, was just about right to 'manage' speedbumps etc.