ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheffield newbie 182 gordini blue

Clio
Just a quick message to say hi and introduce myself. Just purchase a gordini blue 182. Looking for anyone who is breaking one or had any parts on this colour (doubt it ) can't seem to find anyone breaking one in this colour. New to this car forum stuff. Advise on exhaust would be appreciated aswell mine has a K-Tech exhaust system on currently but it's a little too loud for my liking. Also does this forum have a carbon goodie man? Wanting a carbon fibre engine cover. Few other mods needed to be done but all in good time. If any1 knows of a bonnet in this colour please let me know thanks. :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along

If/when you become a member you'll get full access to forum and be able to put up a proper wanted thread in relevant section. You may get more joy with the bonnet and other bits

Aswel as being able to view the marketplace and all the Traders sections

Well worth it and will pay for itself in no time at all