ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sheffield newb

1.7 cdti
hi all , just got myself a 172 and thought id join up here and see if theres many people in the sheffield/yorkshire ? thinking of going euro with it but a little short of ideas other than wheels , all/most suggestions would be appreciated :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate :)

Quite a few of us Yorkshire folk on here, check out the Yorkshire section for meets

1.7 cdti
alr8
whats the difference cos i cant find owt on the internet except being a limited run of 172 ? thats what it says on my logbook anyway so just went with it :eek:

This is an exclusive.

Clio4.jpg

Yours is a Monaco Blue Ph2 172.

1.7 cdti
ye i could only find stuff out about the ph1 . logbook says "clio renaultsport exclusive " tho . whats all that about then haha

340i
Ey Up.

Plenty of Yorkshire folk on Cliosport...

Watch out for The Boosh! (he is an Admin, who lives in Sheffield), he loves fresh meat / a new challenge to try and conquer :butt:.

www.renparts.co.uk
Where abouts in sheff do you live? I used to go to uni there! Are you going to attend the meet next month? Loads of people have put there name down

1.7 cdti
@renparts .maybe , see what its all about and get some ideas . i saw something about it being in s75 , is that right ?

340i
@renparts .maybe , see what its all about and get some ideas . i saw something about it being in s75 , is that right ?

Yep, S75, The Old Post Office.

Come along, it's the best way to meet people :)

We are a friendly buch, I think.....

Glacier White RS200
Seen you loads of times fella around hackenthorpe, (D6CCO) ..My family live in hackenthorpe and i live in ridgeway, will prob see more of ya lol

Glacier White RS200
I know longley, my wife works at hillsbrough barracks so im regularly over your end of town, yeah its nice and quiet over here :)

1.7 cdti
hi pal , only just seen ya post , ye thats me obviously :-/ haha . was that you the other day next to the shops then ?

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
didnt realise there was so many sheff folk on here lol.
im originaly from killamarsh then eckington but now chesterfield.
know ridgeway well,very posh,lovely pint down at the bridge inn.