ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexiest Car picture post

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

£10illion rolover. sorry to disapoint you dude but im afraid im planing on winning this weds. lol

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Jay from memory its £350,000 for the Roadster and £300,000 for the C12 S (hard top). Obviously then you have to buy your personalised luggage and trim and stuff lol.

LY 200

Tell you what mate lets double our chances of owning a top motor by making an agreement, if you win it you buy and maintain my dream car and if i win it il do the same!!!Lol

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 19 June 2005

Jay from memory its £350,000 for the Roadster and £300,000 for the C12 S (hard top). Obviously then you have to buy your personalised luggage and trim and stuff lol.
Cor so pocket money then!!!;)

How can they come up with such a price!? When you think Lambos and Ferraris go for 100k to 200k they are very expensive even for a supercar!!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Well

- complete carbon composite car
- looks the nuts
- sounds the nuts
- exclusivity, how many Zondas you seen on the road??
- An interior to die for
- Loads of other stuff.

Id have. Id have a few in fact. lol.

LY 200

Lol..........If i had the money si id have a roadster all day long no matter how much it cost!!!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

is it still the fastest production road car?? 242 i think its top speed is. makes me embarresed to own a car with such a poor excuse for an internal combustion engine!