ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Several Months Of Dirt Now Gone....

C3 Picasso Beast
With all the sunny weather we've been having at the moment I thought it was about time I washed/cleaned the car again properly as I don't think I'd washed it since last autumn!!

Once the cleaning stage was complete I thought it was about time I went somewhere "scenic" and took a few photos to share as I've not posted any pics of the car up yet. Hope you like them and please don't be too negative with the comments ;)

Splitter and sportlines are going on soon by the way so watch this space!

SHoT CoRPSe

P1000976_2.jpg

P1000983_2.jpg

P1000984_2.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
How can I not like this car - it looks like mine did when I got my Cup spoiler lol :approve:

Lovely stuff mate, and as said the 2 mods on the way will make it 100x better
- no exaggeration at that either (I did the same mods on mine too) ;)

C3 Picasso Beast
Looks bloody cracking that does, get some autoglym metal polish and on that exhaust and it'll be even better

Got some of that today actually as Halfords are doing 3 for 2 on cleaning stuff so actually got it free!

I have a twin!

Yes but mine sadly lacks recaros :(

Not cleaned since autumn...

Yeah I kind of lose the will to clean it over winter as I live out in the sticks and to spend a few hours cleaning it to then just get it covered in s**t again the next day does my head in!

How did you paint the lettering on the badge?

Did you primer etc first?

NathJ on here done them for me mate so couldn't tell you to be honest! He has a thread going in the Car Parts For Sale section if you need any more info from him :)

Don't like the plates or the exhaust but apart from that it's nice.

I like the plates but I'll give you the exhaust as I sometimes look at it and think of what I could have had instead! Had it fitted before I "discovered" ClioSport.net and Ktec so it was what I thought looked best at the time. It's a Janspeed one so it's decent enough and sounds nice, but just looks a bit s**t from a distance...saying this though unless it falls off or something I won't be changing it after what I paid for it while back!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fit clean plates, clean & raise the exhaust and that is lovely!

(I appreciate i'm being picky, but its so nearly there!!)

C3 Picasso Beast
raise the exhaust...

Didn't know I could to be honest so how would I go about doing it?? Don't really want to have a hole cut in my bumper if that would need doing to raise it??

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone ;)