ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting the clock?

Renault Clio
Hi all, I have a 2003 Renault Clio Dynamique. Question is, in the manual it says it is possible to set the clock beneath where the milage etc is displayed. I have tried to do so, but no luck. Is this only possible in models such as the Authentique due to the lack of clock mounted into the dash board, or can someone give me guidelines on how to set this feature. Many Thanks

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
how do you not have a clock on the dash? it should be just above the central air vents.

1.2 Clio
Nope, you guys misread it... he DOES have the clock in dash!!!!!!
He was saying about the manual going on about authentiques that don't have the clock in dash!

Renault Clio
Thanks for the quick replies. In response to agithegreat, am i correct in thinking this feature only applies to the authentique?

1.2 Clio
As far as i know yeh... i have a authentique and it does not have a dash display!
My mate has a dynamics that does... and one other mate has a expression and that does!