ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

serv light stays on

clio 172
i have an 03 plate clio 172 and the serv light keeps coming on,sometimes it doesnt come on then sometimes its stops on for a few days?my mate pluged it in but no codes came up its doing my head in.any help much appreciated

182CUP
This happened when I first got my 182, I took it to Renault and they said someone had steam cleaned the engine and it made the plugs and leads go rusty, so had them changed and the light stayed off!!

Not saying thats what is wrong with yours though :S

clio 172
This happened when I first got my 182, I took it to Renault and they said someone had steam cleaned the engine and it made the plugs and leads go rusty, so had them changed and the light stayed off!!

Not saying thats what is wrong with yours though :S

had afull service today still no change

172 ff for sale
common fault mate my gfs 1.2 does it my old 172 did it, minor really, worry when its brekas down :)

172 ff for sale
could be anything mate just stick it on the diagnostics, on the 1,2 it was my seat belt tensioner cost me 5er,

182 for sale £7000
the last car i had in my work with service light fault was the instrument panel itself but the service light never went out it was permanently on

clio 172
my mate put it on his diagnostic and nothing came up,it comes on and goes off when it wants its burning my head out:mad: