ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv and airbag warning lights

Williams 2, 182 cup
Please could somebody point me in the right direction.

I have purchased a mk2 clio which previously belonged to Dink on this forum. It was a non runner due to timebelt failure. This has now been fixed and the vehicle is almost ready for the road.

The problem is the serv and airbag light comes and stays on. As far as I am aware the car has not been in any accidents.

What do I need to do to solve this problem?

BMW M135i
If it doesn't then check all the other airbags and sensors but after that it can only be that the airbag computer has a detonation logged.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
under the passenger the wires are connected with a little block, make sure they are in securely. Another way to sort it is to remove the block and solder the wires directly together.

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
I had same fault on my Pug206 - My seat belt pretentioners went off - Had to buy a new airbag ecu for 90 quid and had a mate at pug re-program it for me.. not sure if its similar thing for the clio

Williams 2, 182 cup
Thanks for the help everyone. The lights are no longer showing after I pushed the plug together under the passenger seat.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I rewired the driver's seat but couldn't be bothered doing the passengers. (really awkward to access) Just tap them occasionally, move the seat fowards and backwards and press the red bit on the seat belt a few times and bob's your uncle.

Clio 1.6 16v Sport
Hello there Everybody,

My Clio 1.6 16v Sport was recently invloved in a minor accident where ONLY my side driver&passenger seat airbags came off but insurance replaced them and put them back in my car. I how ever dont have the problem with the airbag light on after all that and my car was fixed, but now the service light is constantly on and ill try all the above "fixes" to this problem and see if it will work.

If anybody out there could know better of another fix to this id really appreciate your help...

Tnx!!