ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling clio's

J.W

RB 182 Cup
Is it me or are these thing's really slow to shift?

I've had my car for sale on here for 2 months at the following link:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Cup-63.5K-FDSH-Sensible-mod-s.-(2005)-%A34600

The car has also been on eBay for 15 days and I've not had one viewing. Initially I expected a flood of time wasters, stupid offers etc....

Plenty of people asking the odd question and a couple of offers but only from those who are waiting on buyers from there own cars!

What are your thoughts? I don't think it's too badly priced considering the amount it's had spent on it in the last 2k miles.

I've even begun to use the car again, I can see it becoming a permanent second car for a bit of fun and the odd track day the way things are going :)

Few things:

Price: It's a cup. There are 3 on Autotrader in RB with less miles asking for around 4k. No mention of belts but could afford to do it compared to the price of yours.
Mods: Take it all off and sell separately on here, you will make more money that way and a standard car (wheels, suspension) is always a million times easier to sell even though yours looks better.
Advert: You state NO OFFERS, if I was to turn up to your house tomorrow with £4300 would you say no?
Advert again: Have you tried it anywhere other than here and eBay? Here you will get rock bottom price for the car as everyone reckons a Clio is worth 50p. Stick it on Autotrader at a lower price and standard bits put back on and it will be gone within a couple of weeks.

If I was in the market for a 182 I would seriously consider yours with the mods it has as it really is a great looking car but as above, Joe public just wants his Clio to be standard. Also get some of the stickers from the dealer for the bumper. Shows up so blindingly obvious that it's had a respray in the photos.