ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seats All Fitted & Completed

is dirty.
With the help of 'dajones' fitted my fronts and door cards a few weeks ago and only fitted the rear bench tonight as we couldn't get the bolt out that holds them in. So the angle grinder came out to play. Now all fitted and I am extremely happy.

DSC01017.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

Golf TDI
" full " replica now ;) looks awesome . they any more comfy than the dynamique seats ? with the leather and all ...

is dirty.
" full " replica now ;) looks awesome . they any more comfy than the dynamique seats ? with the leather and all ...

I am really happy with them! Yeah I supose they are a little more comfy, not that much though. Oh and if it's a cold night and I go out there the leather is really cold! Not much else to go now. Will be a splitter on it within the next month I hope and also my carbon fibre mirror caps will be here tuesday hopefully!! Then get some resprays done and el completo.

t3 corolla 116bhp
love those seats. have done the same with my dynamique, hell of an improvement and definitely more comfortable especially with the drivers side lumbar support

is dirty.
love those seats. have done the same with my dynamique, hell of an improvement and definitely more comfortable especially with the drivers side lumbar support

Is that what the wheel is on the side? How does it work, I don't have a clue what it is!!!

t3 corolla 116bhp
have a go at screwing it anticlockwise as you look at it and it pushes out a lumbar support bit. really does make a difference :)

is dirty.
Will get some pictures of the car in a few days. Waiting for these carbon fibre mirror caps, then a good clean and some new pictures!

RenaultSport 172.
Noice mod mate...i had the same problem with my bolt, and ended up popping the angle grinder out lmfao

looking good ricky :rasp:
pig of a job but got there in the end. bolt didnt wanna come off nicely so it just had to be destroyed for the sake of some fun :rasp: