ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelts

RS clio 182
Is there an easy way to clean seat belts. The last guy has f***ed them up real good. There black now as opposed to the greyish color there suppose to be

chsers
​craig

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I pulled mine out on to the outside of the doors. Put all purpose cleaner on a spray bottle and gave the belts a good spray before jet washing them.

Came up like new.

As above soap and brush then jetwash them. They come out like new..!

You can also undo the bolt that holds the belt to the body so you can get the bottom bit too.

im ashamed to say i locked my seatbelts outside the car and put it through the car wash a few years back when i had my 1st 172 it seemed like a good idea at the time :(

RS clio 182
All done came didn't come up to bad.

Before
B545113E.jpg

After
19B09080.jpg

RS clio 182
Quite simple really. My pressure washer was at a friends house whose on holiday so I soaked em in G101 all purpose cleaner then used a normal pot wash sponge and hot water with a tad of fairy liquid then rinsed em in clean cold water. came up a treat and took 20 mins. The G101 lifted most the stains out instantly great stuff. Use it every time I wash the car.