ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelts not pulling out

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I bought a full set of seatbelts from a trader on here (awaiting reply still) on 1st inspection I can't pull any of them out. It's like when you pull them to hard they click and stop.

Just wondering of once in car and earthed out or whatever they allow you to pull them out or have I been sold a duff set from a smashed car?

Haven't bothered stripping car down to fit in case it's a waste of time.

Have you bolted them in ?

You wont be able to pull them out until there at the right angle

The trader would be able to tell if they have been set-off as they pull really hard and are just easier to cut.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Sounds about right. Didn't want to start stripping it to fit them that's all

Looks like I'll be fitting them, pulling them out and cleaning them as they're fecking minging

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pull them out as I fitted some the other day for a customer

put it on a flat table on the side. (try both sides) one side should be the right angle to let it pull out

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Thanks rob. Rear ones came out nicely but no luck on the front but they definitely need to be spot on angle wise so I'll just do it in car I think. Fingers crossed the fronts will work