ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelt re-webbing - anyone had it done?

Lionel Richie
The old 182/V6/any other car with daft coloured seatbelts, my silver ones have gone a bit naff looking and there's no way i'm cleaning them!!

I had a customer 197 in that had his belts "re webbed" in red (ie the belts are replaced, but the mechanism stays original)

Anyone know of a good company that can do it? I'm sure this'll be a popular thing as pretty much every 182 i see has knackered belts! Hey even the Trophy boys can get red belts to match the car!

Chap with an inferno 182 on here managed to nab some orange ones out of a megane... No idea where to start looking with rewebbing though.

1.7 cdti
There was a thread on here by somebody who does it almost any colour but they were silly expensive hence it not taking off

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
There was somebody on here a while ago , maybe 12 months or more i can't remember exactly now and they did replacement seatbelts in various colours . They also had a facebook page . I can't find either of them now though lol . So not much help . But they do exist .

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Some of those designs are epic!
If mine weren't already blue I'd be up for some of those!