ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat loose?

05 1.2 Dynamique
car went into the dealers yesterday, the seat was moving about so i figured i'd let them fix it for me, also reported the creaky sunroof. how long do you reckon they'll take......

i'm on a call when ready basis.

i've got one of their megane dynamique's ransom until they give me mine back anyway!

Golf GTI 1.8T
not long cant be much wrong with a seat, its only got 4 nuts to tighten up, not sure about the sunroof, its a common problem and there was a guide on the old forum of how to fix it your self as it should come back in about 3 months after renault have done their bit. Not sure if its still around but ive printed that out to have a go soon.

05 1.2 Dynamique
yeah, got it back today, rattle gone, seat seems pretty secure. now there's just the scuff they managed to do on the front left wing! they said they'll call me later to arrange a visit from the remote fella to let him have a look! bloody muppets!

The seats always work loose, I just tell them at every service to nip them up again. Some people have had problems with the runners and had them replaced as well.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Where do you tighten the nuts/bolts? I cannot see them inside the car, am I blind? My driver's seat rattles/moves and squeaks like a mouse

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol, there are for bolts in the seats(one in each corner) not sure how you cant see them but underneath there are four nuts for the bolts, I think 2 of them are covered by rubber bungs and 2 arent. cant remember exactly as I just slid my mate under there and let him do it. lol