ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seans 172

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
a>
just fort id ad a few pics of the motor so here goes not the best but hey ho

Last edited:
  clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
ye plans r to get rid of the angel eyes n change the exhaust for a single tip me thinks aim is too keep it the way it is as i quite like oem maybe a nice set of rims in near future

BMW E90 & PH2 172
I dont use flickr so i might have do it the ****-eyed way But,

-Click the photo so it zooms in
-In the top right it says "View All Sizes" Click that
-Right click on the photo after its loaded and copy the image URL
-Then copy that Image URL in to the Insert image link when posting a Reply

Black PH2 172
Yeah it was, 182 manifold, De-cat, straight through exhaust, KTR panel filter and Ktec map made 177odd bhp. Were you get it dyno'd?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
love the stance and wheels, hate the exhaust but other than that i love it :D

Black PH2 172
I replaced the 182Manifold as it had cracked, I changed the de-cat for a different one, I had it mapped again when I fitted everything and the ktr panel filter was mingin so whilst I was there I bought another! I had the wheels done again in a different shade of anthracite as they looked diy done and dull, I fitted coilovers the skoda splitter and smaller front plate, All I give him credit for was the backbox which I hated and the headlights I shud of put xenon's in! Oh and I done all the engine mounts and powerflex dogbone mount

Clio 172 Sport
Am I missing something, what is wrong with the headlights....is it the angel eye lights if so I think that looks good and I like the standard 172 look.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
i had it done a k-tec bout 2 weeks after i got it but they took it to veysport as their new dyno wasnt ready .it now has an induction kit on from the previous owner ,i got a few plans for it in the new year ,i just cant see with the same mods how theres a 10bhp gain, calibration of the dyno must be an issue maybe.

oops refering to quote 16

Black PH2 172
How many miles are on it? I sold it on 87k Tbh I did have it rollin roaded use normal petrol cause V power wasnt available! Induction kits a waste of time! Anytin major been replaced? Wish I kept it but ive bought another now!

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
shes on 96 now m8 i got it on 93 .,igot powerflex dogbone bushes as its got just a standard mount on it ,had gearbox oil change put hid kit on it but needs new shocks cos its only got springs on std shocks. think the thrust bearing is fucked but new clutch goin in over xmas.other than that i cant fault it even fuel economy is shithot as my old ride was a bored out golf vr6

Black PH2 172
Oh right ideal - It did have powerflex bushes on it mate, Obviously got taken off - Has it got apex yellow springs? The rear shocks we're pretty new! Is the gearbox still making a wheeering noise? And yeah I used to get good mpg!

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
ye its got yellow springs am looking to get coilovers .no wheering noises m8 just thrust bearing