ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SeanM86's Arctic Blue !82

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Have my 182 about 7 months now so thought its about time i get a small project thread up..

Been slowly doing bits and pieces as im saving for my first house with the other half.
Anyways here goes,
3lm5.jpg
I'll start with the wheels, paint had been flaking and had stone chips on almost every spoke so left them of with my friend to get them painted. Went for a slightly darker toyota grey.
qyvh.jpg
6rm2v.jpg

Rocked around on theses 15" kahns while my wheels were being painted. Car felt abit more nippy with them on lol
5su7.jpg

Wheels painted
ho5e.jpg

flake in the sun
fmnma.jpg

Got some new pzero's on the front while i was at it
nj32f.jpg

Head lights were looking a little dull and turning green so set about wet sanding and polishing them. Freshened up the front end nicely
ial3e.jpg
kgfh.jpg

r2jd.jpg

Next on my list was to clean up the brakes and give them a lick of paint. Also cleaned the arches and painted the back axle with some black hammerite (forgot to take pics)
9dux.jpg

k2p4.jpg

xeab0.jpg

b0i2.jpg

and to leave it of heres my favourite pic of the car so far. Must get some decent photos with the digital camera next time its clean.
mckg.jpg