ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scum Bags Have Hit An All Time Low!

BG Clio 182
Left For Work As Usual This Morning To Find
Some Scruffy tw*t Had Nicked My Indicators Off My Car! .. Wtf!?
They Did A Decent Job And Never Scratched The Paintwork Mind .. Oh And Were Nice Enough To Leave Me The Bulbs!
But It Got Me Thinking .. Whats Next, Wiper Blades!?

IMG-20120221-00049.jpg

Clio 182
Love how they had the decency to leave the bulb and remove it without scratching the paintwork! I mean really, what is that worth to them?! Unless its a mate having a laugh?

I had all 4 dust caps stolen once whilst at work, I was absolutely livid that someone could be so sad. 2 days later I received them all in the post in a jiffy bag!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I think we all know what size engine the new owner has.

Still, at least they didn't make a hash of it. New indicators cost a couple of quid. A new panel costs just a little more.

Weird scum though.

Astra (H) VXR
Cheap gits... I bet they bought the screw driver to prize em off... Then realised it would have been cheaper to buy some

Grande 1.2
unlucky mate!! someone once stole 3 dust-caps from me! 3! 3??? wtf why three haha! to be honest they were shite! so they actually did me a favour!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, someone stole wiper blades off my first clio, kind enough to leave the arm up though so i didnt scratch my window not realising theyd been stolen

BMW 535d
I remember a mate of mine once nicked genuine peugeot hubcaps off an actual policemans car one night because he didnt want to pay £50 from a dealer!

I onced had my old golf wingmirror nicked too. No wonder, they were something like £85 unpainted!

No suprise really, like you said what next. Had my car parked outside my house and got up for work in the morning and overnight some little ..... Had taken my 2.0 bullets:mad:

PB Clio 172
I remember a mate of mine once nicked genuine peugeot hubcaps off an actual policemans car one night because he didnt want to pay £50 from a dealer!

I onced had my old golf wingmirror nicked too. No wonder, they were something like £85 unpainted!

your mate needs to get a life ! Great mates you have !

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
your lucky i came out once to find some t**t had bent me wipers and arms they looked like curly werlys and i was supost to doing a 15mile trip home had to find a scrapy to replace them as the dealer cudnt get them in stock for 24hrs

330i. E30 Touring.
I've got a pair of smoked ones for sale. Some idiot left his 182 outside with them on, so i 'ad 'em.

BG Clio 182
My pc is nackered and every time you press space the next word starts with a capital letter, so im using laptop to keep everyone happy .. purchased two new ones from euro parts cost me £10 but they dont sit right just hang out so taking them back and purchased some off ebay instead .. thanks bondy for the links

BG Clio 182
Caught them on CCTV! :clap: Found out this was done outside my work at 11:18 and took them two minutes to pull up remove them and drive away .. haha you will be caught!

ph2 clio 172
The Euro car part ones will fit, eventually, I used a file on some of the plastic then sits much better