ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scuffed Clio

kjf

RSC172 ph2
So, yeah this is my 172 :approve:
I've posted pics of her before after I was caught in a really bad storm.
The damage was horrible - dad, being a pannel beater, did a quick and cheap fix.
I'm not too fussed.

It's my first car, I try and keep her in the best condish I can.

IMG_3347.jpg

The bloody hazard lights are playing up. I've had to force the button in to stop them blinking! Not very good. I scraped the paint off my gear knob, due in for a new coat this weekend. I like it being matte black.
IMG_3342.jpg

As you can see she's had a few scrapes in her time. These are from the previous owner, I'd love to touch it up one day. Maybe when I install my BMC that i've got lying around!
IMG_3349.jpg

Bloody thumbgrips on the steering wheel. Where can I buy replacements?
IMG_3344.jpg

I've installed an AXAS shift light. I've got the 'controls' in the glovebox, the connection plugged into the cig lighter, and the 4 lights are on the steering wheel collum. Clearly vissible, too. They make driving more.....exciting sometimes!:rasp:

IMG_3352.jpg

Plans:
BMC CDA (i've already got it) - have the cold air feed coming from a trumpet that will sit in the fog light housing. (both of my foggys are cracked and don't work...)
Only concern - water?

Paint renault emblems dark grey/black, to math the new rims that I'll buy.
Remove badges perhaps.

Interior - get rid of the stock speakers :dead: really messing with me these things.

Anyway, that's it so far, I guess I'll keep you guys posted as I upgrade it some more.

Cheers

1213.png

kjf

RSC172 ph2
Im thinking i'll take the 'sheep' option and get some turinis

i also want

floor mats!

120d M Sport
Needs a bit of TLC mate, but plans sound good

Nice bottle of Armani Acqua Di gio in the cup holder aswell:rasp:

kjf

RSC172 ph2
Yeah I know it does but I'm getting right onto that!

Smells damn good haha gotta keep the ladies happy!!