ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scottish lot, campbell town run 05-04-09

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
well whit a day, the weather was glorious, banter was off belting, and the roads were fantastic very little traffic so the 1*2's could let rip, but me adam and zippo didnt do to bad a job of keeping up. here's the handful of pics i took, i'm sure eck and zippo took some more.
DSC00756.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

AK

M240i
Quality day!

Will get mine up once Photobucket stops being a c**t!

Most of the ones i took seem to be of Colins 182 :rasp: love the RB!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
missed yer self son. you could actually drive for once on one of these meets, i mean properly drive, without having to be a hero/w&nk to keep your pace up. once we passed inverary we only passed about 6 cars all the way to campbeltown and only met bikes on the way back. and only saw the police on the way home when we were just preserving fuel not pushing it. Nice of them not to pull us only to put the light son just to put it up us.

AK

M240i
missed yer self son. you could actually drive for once on one of these meets, i mean properly drive, without having to be a hero/w&nk to keep your pace up. once we passed inverary we only passed about 6 cars all the way to campbeltown and only met bikes on the way back. and only saw the police on the way home when we were just preserving fuel not pushing it. Nice of them not to pull us only to put the light son just to put it up us.

Offt a shat masel' when that happened!!

Was halfway through overtaking 3 or 4 cars with Adam following suit lol..

Definitely a brown pants moment!!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
any camera only came oot when we got to the rest and be thanful, thik eck got some of the "bargin 2" must have been when danny smoked you at those lights, the car couldna take the shame and chucked it.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
any camera only came oot when we got to the rest and be thanful, thik eck got some of the "bargin 2" must have been when danny smoked you at those lights, the car couldna take the shame and chucked it.
I'l have u know it was neck and neck up to 120ish!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
120 yards then the welds blew on the manifold yaddy yaddy yaddy *F&F quote done poorly*

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
rpm's ? lol
;)

my cousin said i cant just go takin the head off as it holds the cams in place!

He was a Reno mechanic for nearly 10 yr!

He's gonna diagnose the fault tomorrow!

Said it could be something to do with the coil pack or fucked injector!

maico 500/seeking project
;)

my cousin said i cant just go takin the head off as it holds the cams in place!

He was a Reno mechanic for nearly 10 yr!

He's gonna diagnose the fault tomorrow!

Said it could be something to do with the coil pack or f**ked injector!

you can still take the rocker cover off and check the valves gaz.....well , i'm a ford nut so i'd better get a 2nd opinion

AK

M240i
lol @ posting your number on a public forum..

Asking for trouble so it is - never know what they english lot are like ;)!

AK

M240i
Had a look at the bonnet today lol

oooft the stone chips are immense lol.. some right belters :(

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
tell me about it, minelooks like its been shot blasted. i dont think there is any sound proofing in my c4, it was like sitting in a tin shed during a hail storm every panel on my car got it , bonnet, wings, door boot lid roof the works.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
tell me about it, minelooks like its been shot blasted. i dont think there is any sound proofing in my c4, it was like sitting in a tin shed during a hail storm every panel on my car got it , bonnet, wings, door boot lid roof the works.
Driving cheap, pischy, french, bangers FTW!