ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion rs192 with cat noise levels

LY FF182
Hi guys

Been offered a 192 in exchange for my new style BTM system. My only concern is will the 192 be quiet enough to go on track.

I want something a bit louder but do trackday so don't want to make life difficult at track.

I will be keeping standard cat and the 192 is non res so no centre silencer. Thanks

182 BG
Also interested in this, as I'm currently looking at a non-res RS192 myself and would like it to be mildly bearable for commuting!

Clio 182 FF
I have a cat back RS192 and passed sound test at bedford with something like 77db (was a while ago).

Megane 225 f1
I have the k-tec janspeed, de-cat and no center box, passed a noise test last month at mallory park and was 88db at 5 - 6000rpm

BG Clio 182
The scorpion RS192 exhaust is fantastic. With a Resonated standard centre section, and normal Cat, it's very quiet! Too quiet infact. I recently today put a Non Res midpipe in and shortly a Sports cat. It's still quiet.

The setup you have is about 5 db above the standard 182 exhaust note!

BG Clio 182
Also interested in this, as I'm currently looking at a non-res RS192 myself and would like it to be mildly bearable for commuting!

Non Res it is certainly noticable, but i dont get a drone really and so long as you're driving below 4K or whatever it's very subtle!