ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion RS192, should i?

Clio 182
Well my exhaust is rotten and need a new one. I was originally looking at the standard scorpion for £350 on ebay but it only has the one rear box and I feel the underneath would have a large exposure. I also looked into Miltek and I see there around £430 and also magnex and the same price. I am currently thinking of the rs192? They have both rear boxes, come in at just under £400 and seem to have a fantastic sales talk. I'm looking for a quiet system (I'm 32 lol)
Any advice would be great!!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to go for one, but did abit more 'homework' and went for a piper cat back, very glad i did. not loud better fitment from what i have read. and brand new £410 delivered from kam racing.

just my input :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I have the RS192 and I love it. Sounds awesome, the exit size is perfect for the rear bumper and it's nice and quiet too until you give it some beans. Some people find it a little droany at motorway speeds but I have never found that personally.

Clio 182
I'm not too bothered about the fitting as long as no modifications are needed, I suppose once its in place that should be it. I see it offers good value for money and seems very quiet compare to some.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I'm not too bothered about the fitting as long as no modifications are needed, I suppose once its in place that should be it. I see it offers good value for money and seems very quiet compare to some.

Mine was a pain getting it to hang correctly but once it was sitting how I wanted it I have been really happy. Sounds great and it's nice and quiet which has made a nice difference from my previous car which was just silly lol!

Clio 182
That sounds sweet. A lot quieter than my currently holey exhaust! I heard there is a group buy for these but I can't find it?

Impreza Wagon
I'll agree the fit is really bad, it took a lot of fiddling on the ramps to get it sat perfect. The tail pipe design and noise is really good, it's louder than standard but not intrusive. I had a decat fitted on mine for a couple of months and it did drone a lot on the motorway.
I did however end up swapping for a Yozza which is louder and better fitment but I would still rate the RS192.

derv biege barge
IMAG0192.jpg

Fitted it on my driveway good enough for me. Slightly louder than standard so exactly what I was after.

No regrets here.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I've got one and love it. With the decat it is quite loud I.e when my gf leaves in the morning I hear it start up

saying that it does sound nice. That reminds me I need to re fit the de cat pipe now the MOT is done

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
If your after quiet, don't get the single box Scorpion version...
I have it on my 182 and its quite loud.
It distorted the sound on the video due to being so loud :S

Ignore my cat hes just a pest lol :D
Took the video as I had a problem where the throttle was sticking

Last edited by a moderator:
  RenaultSport 182FF
Currently we are after a couple more people to buy one :)

We have a group buy setup for 10+ people with a decent discount (providing we can get the 10 people, we are currently on '6')

Cat Back exhaust system £325 inc p&p

Full System inc decat £375 inc p&p

PM for more details :)

LY R26
Dislike the RS192, much preferred my Yozza / KTEC exhausts & both alternatives were much better fits and lighter designs!

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Currently we are after a couple more people to buy one :)

We have a group buy setup for 10+ people with a decent discount (providing we can get the 10 people, we are currently on '6')

Cat Back exhaust system £325 inc p&p

Full System inc decat £375 inc p&p

PM for more details :)

Put your name down for one you wont regret it,i was in the first group buy a couple of years ago and had the cat back one and glad i did, sounds great and not too loud and with a wipe still looks like new