ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SC53 ***, Liverpool Road, A57, Warrington

Maz

LY 200

SC53 ***,artic blue, RS, Liverpool Road, A57, Warrington, 4:45 approx today, anyone on here.

[Edited by Mazza on 12 September 2005 at 5:46pm]

Nimbus Clio 197

mondial blue it is indeed! but thats my reg, and i was on that road at exactly that time, behind a blue 182 with a lady driver...... too much of a coincidence! lol

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Mike_SE on 12 September 2005

yeah, that was me! u werent in a blue 182 in front of me were you?
I sure was Mike, I was trying not to look as if I was checking you out lol and you were sat there all :cool: with your shades on...

Car looks nice mate, mine is dirty from the weekend :cry: supose I am going to have to bite the bullet and wash it today, lol

Nimbus Clio 197

haha i didnt realise! well, it was sunny, had to have the old shades on eh :)

i washed mine on sunday, so it was still fresh from that i guess, but the blue ones like ours DO lok nice when cleaned eh

Maz

LY 200

Have I just passed you again today ??

I waved were you going past JJB, I was going toward Smiths roundabout, if it wasnt you I have just waved at some random Artic Blue Sport, lol :oops:

Nimbus Clio 197

i dont think it was me this time, havent been past jjb today! oops.... :D

i saw a 182 like yours in asda b4 as well, reg started with sc54. wonder if its anyone on here as well?