ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw this on ebay.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

HI GUYS SELLING THIS CAR FOR MY BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND. ITS A RENAULT CLIO 1.8 RSI (FAST CAR). IT HAS TSW ALLOYS, NEW EXHAUST, NEW STARTER MOTOR, NEW WATER PUMP AND NEW TIMING BELT SHE HAS SPENT TOO MUCH ON IT..I WOULD SAY THE CAR IS IN AVERAGE CONDITION. THE ENGINE IS VERY GOOD AND THE CAR HAS ONLY COVERED 88K...... NOW THE BAD POINTS!!!! I WILL BE HONEST!!!!!!! IT HAS NO MOT OR TAX REASON BEING THE LAST TIME SHE DROVE IT THE ALTERNATOR WENT . THE BATTERY IS NOW DEAD AS A DOORNAIL AND COULD DO WITH A NEW ONE. IT DOES START BUT SOON DIES CAUSE OF THE ALTERNATOR PROBLEM.... ALSO THE CLUTCH SLIPS, 1 BALD TYRE,AND THE SUNROOF LEAKS A BIT...SHE HAS THROWN IN THE TOWEL AND JUST BOUGHT A NEW CAR. SHE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TAKING THE CAR TO GARAGE ITS SITTING WAITING FOR A NEW OWNER..LITLE TLC NEEDED I THINK.CAR WILL HAVE TO BE TOWED AWAY I THINK IS BETTER... GRAB A BARGAIN I HAVE BEEN VERY HONEST ABOUT THE CAR... PLEASE EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS...NO RESERVE

so its got no mot or tax,the clutch slips and has bald tyres,the sunroof is leaking

ive just added up about 4-500 quid for bits,thats appart from the mot work it may need

unless you know someone in the trade who can go with you to look at this car then .....stay away

ian

car? need a license 1st!

cheers ian.. id already thought about the cost of fixing it.. i was just getting a second opinion..

Tony: I saw that one as well.. but i wouldnt get insured on a valver just yet. Although that seems cheap.. how much is a cambelt to fix?

Well if the cambelts gone and the engine could be totally f**ked and need a rebuild. You dont know what damage is done unless you looked at it really.

car? need a license 1st!

that valver is a bit too far away to just "go and look" but the rsi is not very far from me..

doesnt look like either of them are an option.. ill keep looking..

If you want i will go and look at the 16v on e-bay for you, the one in St Neots. Im only 10mins away from them.

BIN £400 buy a 1.8 16v engine off of here for £75 sell it on trader for £1250-£1500 make £1k easily.

If i didnt have 3 Clios on the drive id snap this up without a doubt.

buy my clio and use the pats of it and make one good clio then break teh other one, mine is 1.2 black bee bop.