ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw my old RB182 last night

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Must say its looking really good , i miss the RS:( , thinking of chopping the wifes 138 in for another RS model, have'nt been on here in ages due to family stuff.

My list is
1 mint low miler clio Trophy
2 meg 225 f1
3 r27

Gary

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Meh, N/A all day ;)

Non of this Turbo malarky!!! wossssh (5k), change gear, woosh......... (5k) nothing change gear. Meh!!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Hey Gary!

Hope all is good

What happend to the Impreza idea?

put my family first, big truck equals plenty of space , the impreza ra went out the window as it would have been used like a superbike tbh, cleaned left in the garage and only brought out for sunny blasts and meets!,ive done 4.5k miles in the navara since end of may , really missing the feel of a good handling car! I'll be back in the fold soon, the wife wants a twingo rs but i'm having the final say! I HOPE!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I remember your RB! Was stunning!

Meg best of both worlds with a family but I have a real soft spot for trohpy's these days!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Must say its looking really good , i miss the RS:( , thinking of chopping the wifes 138 in for another RS model, have'nt been on here in ages due to family stuff.

Gary

ill let you "borrow" mine for the day to pc it :rasp: