ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Hello all, i have just bought myself a 182 cup and as i do some driving to unknown areas i need a sat nav but hate things on my windows. was wondering if any of you have fitted single din sat navs? any bad experiences aswell with any? would like it to have a iPhone connection and bluetooth.

Cheers
Michael.

MK2 Clio
If your regarding dvd players with screens dont. They break, look nasty, get in the way of heaters and are usually poor quality, just buy the tomtom app on your iphone and a normal cd player, then just perch the iphone on the dash

E90 320d
I have an Alpine DVD player with SatNav bluetooth and ipod connection in mine. Works very well however it does get in the way of the vents, hazard switch, demister and locks. But if you can live with that then get one

Do not go for a cheapo unit as they will break.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Got a Parrot Asteroid. Got so much potential but let down by software at moment. Quite buggy still but by no means awful. Likewise, the google maps app on it has no navigational feature....yet.