ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

safe, smooth; 300bhp

SC VX220 + BG 182 FF
Hi all, just signed up to this site :)

Going to be buying a flame red ph2 172 in the next couple of weeks and was wondering how much it would cost to hit this figure? Ideally looking at a rotrex charger with forged internals can this be done on a 4-5k budget? It will mainly be a track toy, i have a 106 atm which is just over 200bhp per ton so wanting to hit the 300bhp per ton mark now with a bit more comfort and practicality.

I'm fairly new to the clio scene and have searched a bit but at the end of the day a forum is about asking questions and getting answers so fire away! :approve:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Turbo the 106 and fit a stronger gearbox.

Clio's have a weak gearbox and cant see it lasting too long as a track weapon

Cooksport Fleet
Hi all, just signed up to this site :)

Going to be buying a flame red ph2 172 in the next couple of weeks and was wondering how much it would cost to hit this figure? Ideally looking at a rotrex charger with forged internals can this be done on a 4-5k budget? It will mainly be a track toy, i have a 106 atm which is just over 200bhp per ton so wanting to hit the 300bhp per ton mark now with a bit more comfort and practicality.

I'm fairly new to the clio scene and have searched a bit but at the end of the day a forum is about asking questions and getting answers so fire away! :approve:

Depending on what spec, and if you will be carrying out everything yourself (no labour!) then you wont be far off.

Josh

SC VX220 + BG 182 FF
The box on the 106 has a gripper LSD so i don't really want to replace it :( and ok cooksport how much would you charge to drive in drive out convert this for me? weighing up all options tbh! :)