ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sadev Shafts CVs and Hubs

Grats

ClioSport Club Member
  Rally Car
Hi

Right this is my first post so forgive any school boy errors.

Quick summary – said goodbye to my faithful Ford Fiesta rally car and gone out and bought a 182 Cup stage prepared rally car. I hope I here you all say that’s a good choice. This is a 182 road going cup not a converted race car. The car has been very nicely prepared but does not fully meet the spec I want. I am upgrading the engine, box and suspension – will have a lot of very good low millage standard and comp parts available soon – the car has only done 15k from new on the competition bits have only done 40 stage miles.

Anyway back to the main question. I have bought a Sadev ST75 sequential box from a Clio Cup car, what I am trying to find out is;
- I understand the 1*2 Cup race cars run Laguna 2.0ltr RT front hubs – correct?
- The 182 Cup road car has up rated front hubs are these Laguna’s ie same as race car?
- Does any one have the dia and number of splines etc of the CV for these hubs?
I currently don’t have any shafts but can buy the inner and outer CVs with the box, these are from the Clio 197 / 200 so again don’t know if these are the same size as the 1*2 – does anyone have any spare Sadev shafts they can measure?
If I should be asking different questions let me know.
Big thanks look forward to my first responses.