ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S1 Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Picture from the jav site;

33ADF7A6-2FA7-49A5-BD65-48AFB0DF3897_zpsp9nrmuiz.jpg

Ibiza SC
I know mate, first thing Kyle said to me when we got back to his was "so when are you buying another Clio sport?"

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
jp4 cam covers are a straight swap and don't leak oil on track due to 2 breathers rather than 1 on the j4's and also have rubber gaskets,
rallye.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
He just wants the engine for his phase 1. I'd have just used the cup as the track car and sold the phase 1 personally but it's his money/car!

Anyways... how well would a S2 rallye go with Catcams and R6 carbs?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
He just wants the engine for his phase 1. I'd have just used the cup as the track car and sold the phase 1 personally but it's his money/car!

Anyways... how well would a S2 rallye go with Catcams and R6 carbs?

I shoulda broken it myself to be honest or kept it but you live and learn.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Was in conversation with pug1off about getting some more power from the engine.

To get to 195bhp plus I'd be looking at £2200 plus vat so might be staying as I am!

Long term plans would probably be a race manifold, 2.5" exhaust, longer trumpets and then a remap.

Bwaaaaaaarrrrp.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Would a gti6 engine fit in a 106? There's a 306 for sale up my way with jenveys, 195 bhp and be only wants 1200 for it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I've gone past the point of no return and sold my carpet and steering wheel for the Rallye.

I guess it will be staying as a stripped out slag for a while!

5782600A-99D3-4E27-8022-46757BC0F206_zps0soh16u5.jpg

A18D28AD-A249-4576-BE92-4F3C9013E0D4_zpslc0ppkbm.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sold the cage Id bought for this the other day so I'll be risking instant death again on the track days this year.