ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yea was gona do that... but like you said it will scratch... oohhhh it could be poweder coated?

titanic killer
Footrest look good mate,lol
But i think you could do with a new accelerator pedal;)
All in all i love the way this is coming along,keep up the great work mate

Lionel Richie
careful with the Alcon clutch plate, they stopped using them in the cup racers because they explode

were they using the paddle though? though they used the organic?

hope not anyways for £350 for just the plate

yep, all cup racers use paddle clutches, they switched to Helix after the Alcons blew up

there is another make (can't remember off thetop of my head) i'll find out

Turbo Beige
I wouldn't be using the chequerplate, its far to slippy for my tastes. Just use griptape on the floor.

Like mine.

DSCF1834.jpg

172, Tiguan
Ben should the cage not have a horizontal bar between the B pillars above the v which touches the floor?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Ben should the cage not have a horizontal bar between the B pillars above the v which touches the floor?

not sure, the omp didnt come with any instructions.. tried emailing them and got no luck,

i just did a quick search on the net and took some ideas from other cars LOL

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i fancy some of that griptape

could get it from my brother in law as he owns a skatepark :D unless its anything different to what you would use on a skateboard?

80MPG BEEZA
grip tape from skateboard would sit together pretty seamlessly and also not you can get it in different colours :)

80MPG BEEZA
skateboard grip tape has to be the best it wont just peel up or bubble if it gets wet either and is easy to put down smoothly

2016 Audi RS3
Good project, are you designing and plumbing the fuel system yourself? If you want 3-400HP and intend to use only 4 injectors, then you will need to be looking at injectors rated @ 550cc/min + in reality.

I wont be releasing it here stage by stage unfortunately, but the details will be available in another one of my build articles on my website when complete.