ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running rich and lumpy idle

clio sport 182 ff
hi guys just bought a 182 with an injector fault p0303, moved the injector to cylinder 4 and got p0304, I changed the injector today and the misfire has gone! but iv still got a lumpy idle and a strong smell of fuel, the car cam with a full k-tec system with decat, so I don't know if this will affect it? any ideas guys? did a live read on the diagnosic and the values were way out.

clio sport 182 ff
Gonna take the O2 sensor off and give it a clean as I don't know how long it's been over fueling before I bought it, got a seal for the inlet manifold on order just in case there's an air leak between the rocker cover and manifold, hopefully this will sort it?

172 cup, Impreza P1
It's a map sensor that's used on these cars so won't be the inlet to head gasket as it's working with pressure and not flow.

In my experience, O2 sensors usually need changed rather than cleaned but worth a try.

clio sport 182 ff
The O2 sensor was changed in February 2014 so it's only 2 year old, would the faulty injector ruin it? It's still switching just at stupid values?

clio sport 182 ff
Was gonna get a cat for it but the decat section is sleaved with a u clamp to the centre section!