ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ruined 350z by bodyshop reborn

I remember that, they nailed the kit on iirc !!!

The stance is too much on it now tbh, less would be better.

I like the plate on it & the colour of it :) just the stance is a bit too much.
The ethics of the original body shop IIRC :boring:
Lol, exactly they proper proper fooked it up !! He should have at least asked to see their work first, d'oh !!!!

S4 Avant
I remember that, they used wood some where along the lines as well, and cut the door hinges so they'd clear the side skirts. Absolute mess.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks mint now, wish there were some nicer ones over here! not very often you seen a decent modified zed

looks mint now, wish there were some nicer ones over here! not very often you seen a decent modified zed
Very true ! The pics posted up of the 350z meet at ace cafe prove this ! Some looked to have ram raided Halfrauds :(

J03

MX5 1.8
think it looks stunning now tbh, very smooth, looks very wide from the back! love the plate too haha

Never above 25mpg
Tbh I'd have rather paid for that to be nailed on than ever let Veilside near my 350z (if i owned one)

Black Clio GT
that looks stunning now, abit too much camber on the back but other than that, love it.

lol at all the pop rivits.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
can't say I am fan of the rear camber. But it does look nice.

S23

The Cleee-O
Can't believe anyone would even think of using wood screws on a car, unless it was for a joke. Looks awesome now though, love the stance. And it has a nice amount of camber too :cool:

Can't believe anyone would even think of using wood screws on a car, unless it was for a joke. Looks awesome now though, love the stance. And it has a nice amount of camber too :cool:
The body shop just got it in & fooked it up, it wasn't a joke.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Golden thread on the original.

The guy's court date was 1st December. Awesome machine now though.

Z4
That's been nicely done. lol at the rear camber!

what wheels are they? They could look a little bit sick on a slammed tt...