ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rubber/plastic restorer...?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
The Monaro's plastic/rubber window fittings and surrounds are begining to show their age now. The colour has changed from it's darker original to that horrible shade of light grey and looks worn and somewhat discoloured.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get it back to the original colour or something like it?

Thanks.:)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
For hard plastics AF Revive. I didn't find it worked all that well on the softer window runners on some cars but did on others.

I have a sample bottle of this also you can have

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
For hard plastics AF Revive. I didn't find it worked all that well on the softer window runners on some cars but did on others.

I have a sample bottle of this also you can have

Cheers Dave! Much appreciated!:) What do reckon about this C4, have you used it?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yeah great product but do you remember the C5 wheel armour? Same product and needs just as much prep for it to last. Not used it on the softer runners though

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Bouncer's #22 is also a decent trim dressing for most plastics. Not sure how well (if at all) it will restore blackness though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good man, James?

Your products are always well revered here. :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
define working best? as above if it will change colour under water then C4 will bring back the colour. But that is not all it does, as it has UV filters IIRC that will reduce the fade and also attack from heavy caustic cleaners over the years.

I still think revive should be turned to 95% of occasions.

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
define working best? as above if it will change colour under water then C4 will bring back the colour. But that is not all it does, as it has UV filters IIRC that will reduce the fade and also attack from heavy caustic cleaners over the years.

I still think revive should be turned to 95% of occasions.

Lol those were the other conclusions, that the C4 was possibly more about protection than reviving and as such I would be sticking with the AF product because it is so good and simple to use.