ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning convoy

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
After Jon put the rstuning thread in the NE section it's not had many comments...

It's sat 26th nov starting from 9 soo... Who's up for convoying down?

I know chris205, Karl and jonw279 are going down so if they don't mind I'll start the list

1.chris205
2.Karl
3.knuckles
4.jonw279

There hasnt been a north east meet for a while, this'll be a decent meet/face to name and a chance to meet the north west lot for those of us who haven't already.

£35 to get your car on the rollers

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1.chris205
2.Karl
3.knuckles
4.jonw279
5.mitch1503
6.James1470
7.craig85
8.Daryl -172 cup

Megane R26.R No 26
Whats the craic for the run down then guys? Just looked on the North West section and there's quite a few going to this. maybe meet at scotch corner for 9:00?

Megane R26.R No 26
I'll probably just go straight to scotch corner, Plus it shouldnt take long to get there on a Saturday morning.

On a seperate note Knuckles, were you at Benfiled Renault the other week?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Oh? i was having a browse around the silverstones, no intention to buy i was just after details and brochures on the 200s and 133s. that 265 trophy was lovely! how did the 200 compare to your T? pm incase we spam the thread lol

I just want to also remind people that numbers are into the 20's now. If your not on the list in the main thread, and want to run, you'll have to go on at the end. People will obviously drop out, but just want people to bare in mind that with 20+ cars so far you may be waiting a while.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Doesnt matter if were late then? :rasp: I'm not sure I'll be going on the rollers so I won't be too upset about having to wait, will there be a burger van? :)

And ofcourse golfs can come lol, shouldn't you organise it in the original north west thread though lol?

Megane R26.R No 26
Right then... since theres alot of people on the list for this, what time are we meeting at Scotch Corner? Say 8:00 and leave at 8:15?

Does anyone have contact details for Daryl? If so please can you find out if they is going on the rollers and if so, what car they have. I've sent some of you PM's regarding this as well. However Daryl has PM's turned off.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Hi Jon, Daryl is going on the rollers yes I've put his name down on your list in NW section

8.00am at scotch corner is what I was thinking, think I'm 10th on the list

Hi Jon, Daryl is going on the rollers yes I've put his name down on your list in NW section

8.00am at scotch corner is what I was thinking, think I'm 10th on the list

Yep, I saw. Just wanted to confirm it as a few names had been put down twice! What car does he have?

You're 10th Chris.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yep, I saw. Just wanted to confirm it as a few names had been put down twice! What car does he have?

You're 10th Chris.

Daryl is bringing his 172 cup down, end of his reg is ADE its completely stock

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
yeah :( absolute b*****ds those speed cameras

sorry for being retarded. are we meeting in the car park just off the scotch corner roundabout? i've just checked google maps and confused myself lol