ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Files for 172

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
When i got my rstuner off an extrememly dodgy chap on here he sent me some 6400_5E01 files which i put on my 172 that had 6500_2A08 on it. If anything it seems to run slightly worse now - the idle is a bit rough.

Before i stick my backup on it can someone send me a different version to try? I guess 6400 is pretty old?

Thanks

172 Cup
You need to take a screen shot of your ecu information email it to henk and he will send you the correct map. You could damage your ecu if the map is incorrect.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
i have 6400_5404 that was bought today if it's of any use?

I'm not sure, the manual says that anything 6xxx is ok once you have the rst and cal files so i'd guess so

You need to take a screen shot of your ecu information email it to henk and he will send you the correct map. You could damage your ecu if the map is incorrect.

I bough secondhand so i don't think that entitles me to a map from them. The manual covers whats safe to change and what isn't

172 Cup
You need to purchase an unlock key from the fastchip website along with the performance calibration. Once you unlock the rs tuner to your vehicle you can then upload the correct map. martin182 has done a really good guide in the guide section.

What ed55j said

Plus if it is the new style tuner the map will not be compatible... And anything with 6500 *** *** won't work it needs to be verified.

Did it say caution or ok? is it unlocked?