ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS192 or Yozza?

clio 182
Right. Ive currently got a Milltek system on my 182 and its doing my head in. Sh*t build quality and a b*stard to line up. So i've decided to get myself an early xmas present. Trouble is i cant decide between 2 systems, the rs192 and the yozza. What are your opinions on sound and how easy it is to get it to sit right? Im wanting one that will sit flush with the bumper and has a nice motorsport-ish sound to it ie not booming but nice and raspy
Cheers

RS 182 CUP
I've just ordered the 192 system, but posted a thread on here about it the other day, it's supposed to be a b#tch to fit/line up correctly. One it's on though it's supposed to be good. The yozzasport I think is the most popular and easier to fit, plenty of people on here have got them

monaco 172
Yozza or ktec, both fit perfect. Never seen a scorpion but build quality on both I mentioned is great, just the yozza is a tad loud lol.

clio 182
£600??!!!!!! For an exhaust?! Is it gold plated? I think i'll give the BTB a miss thanks haha

BMW F21 125d
Ive got the RS192, its a good system, its a bit of a ball ache to fit - but once its on, no issues.
Its meant to be a similar tone to the Milltek - IMO the Yozza is too loud, but it does depend what you want!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yozza with standard cat is not loud at all. On idle it sounds loud but really tails off, very, very deceptive. I don't think when at constant speeds it's much louder than standard. On the m-way you'd be hard pushed to say which was an aftermarket item. When booting it to about 4k (standard cat) it's quite loud but past that it's not far off standard imo. This is why I got a silenced decat fitted after. The silenced decat has really livened it up and imo, it sounds great now. I think just about everyone who's been in my car has only said good things about the way it sounds.

Don't have any experience with the RS192

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
the yozza isn't loud, its deceptive, inside the car its quiet, outside its louder

I find the opposite, inside loud, outside quieter.

My first ever non-std exhaust system though so maybe it is quiet compared to most systems, i wouldnt know

Lionel Richie
get your ears checked! we spent a good 12months testing it to extreme standards, more than most people bother with anyway! as Jamie describes