ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS TUNER

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Morning all,

Im not the 'sharpest pin' in the working on pc's but will i be ok trying to load the stuff i need with RS Tuner?!

Also is it a LICENSE that i need to get started?!

I was hoping to find a "HOW TO" guide but cant find 1??

Thanks in advance

Cheers Pat

Impreza Wagon
1. Download RS Tuner software from Fastchips website
2. Connect RS Tuner to Laptop and click the RS logo to find out code needed for unlocking (for second hand RS Tuners)
3. Order unlock code from Fast Chips website and include the unique number from step 2 in the order.
4. When unlock code arrives from Fast Chips plug in RS tuner to laptop & car, click on the RS logo and insert unlock code.
5. Click Read ECU - This backs up your current ECU settings (Takes around 20mins)
6. Click Read CAL - This backs up your current map settings (Takes around 5mins)
7. Click write ECU and select your NEW .RST file supplied by Fast Chips (Takes around 20mins)
8. Click write CAL and select your NEW desired map 98RON, Pops & Chav Bangs etc (Takes around 5mins)
9. Take car out for a drive and enjoy...

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Nice 1 Tom its getting quite embarrassing how useless I am on pc?! Must try harder lol