ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Purchase & Filter

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
Hi Guys Was Just Wondering Where i can buy an RS Tuner From?

Also What do You Guys Think Of The Pipercross Viper Induction Kit For The 172FF Phase 2???

ps i did a search and i dont have time to search throught the 3000 results it brought up. at work in lunch break you see.

Thanks all!!:eek:

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I've got the viper kit. I haven't noticed too much differeence if i'm honest. It's certainly not worth the money, but i wanted it becasue of carbon look, as i want to get a few other carbon touches for my car.
I have attached the cold air feed on my viper to the original cold air feed from the old air box though, maybe it would be slightly bettter if you routed the caf differently. I couldn't be bothered when i did mine though as it looked a bit of a squeeze getting it down past the radiator.

cheers

172 cup
if you sign up to be a full member we are getting a group buy together for the rs tuner. Works out at about £145 + postage.

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
Call me ignorant but it seems all induction kits ever do is give a throatier noise u see some adverts with a big slogan saying "up to 10bhp added" I have positive effects about fuel though

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
It's basically a self re mapping kit that also able to read/delete fault codes has other excellent features of being able to provide live infomation about the car as it's running. It's got excellent reviews search online you will definatly find some info

A Flamin' Red one
Basically, yes.

Which kit are you looking at in particular? An aftermarket set up can be beneficial when combined with a decat, matched inlets and a re-map but in the main it's just lots of noice and a placebo effect.