ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner in Birmingham ??

Clio 182
Hello fella's..

I'm new to the whole Clio thing having just bought a trick 182..
However, just finding out how temperamental they are :eek:(

The car is well spec'd with the aftermarket exhaust system, induction and RS Tune remap (98 RON)..
Unfortunately I've developed a misfire that was due to a faulty fuel injector (no.4)..
Now that's been sorted the car is hunting revs on idle between 2000rpm and 3500rpm then sometime sits at 4000rpm + ???
My mechanic can't seem to access to the ECU to check the map..
Does the RS Tune lock the ECU down ??
Is there anyone in the midlands area that uploads RS Tune maps ??

I'd appreciate any pointers and advice..

Many Thanks...

Clio 182
Thanks fella's..

The cars in with my local garage at the moment so he's looking through the obvious so hopefully he'll come across the fault easily enough BUT it was just weird the way the revs were bouncing up and down on idle ??

Are there any recommended places that remap in Midlands as five of us have just bought 182's for track days and others will need mapping ( I've heard that RS Tune is the way to go) ??

Thanks..

Clio 182
Thanks "bloke"..

I think the fella who I bought my Clio off has just taken his new Megane to these people and got a pretty good result..
I'll give them a call..

Cheers !!!