ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner and Version 7300 ECU Software :o)

BG Megane 225
Hi All

Only owner the car (53 Plate Iceberg 172) for about 3 weeks now and after reading up the positives on here regarding re-maps, I purchased a box of tricks from a member here on CS...

My ECU is running version 7300, and looking at the threads on here, general concensus was the need to upgrade the version to 8200 etc and to then load the appropriate CAL file.

Mailed Henk about this and he came up trumps with a 7300 version so no need to re flash the ECU completely. Now have the 98 RON Performance map running, no more lumpy idle and to be honest, what drives like a different car !

So any of you out there with a similar issue, fearing the need to upgrade before applying, worry no more ! :cool:

Cheers
Drew

BG Megane 225
Back to standard...

Put her back to standard again now, just sorted out the Insurance without. Saved over £200 on my Aviva policy.. Keep the map and the box for the occasional track day and the diagnostics benefits.. Lumpy idle strikes again :eek:)

BG Megane 225
May see what the premium will be next year with the map loaded.. I suspect too much :eek:)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Very interesting that you declared the map mate, its not like its going to give you 20bhp lol :)