ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Skirts on a 5 dr

BMW 535d
hello, i was just wondering if a sport skirt will fit on a 5dr if the wings are put on aswell as i have just brought a full kit and need to know if they need adjusting before i get them sprayed.
thanks
jake

Cro

Meg'd r27
I was pretty sure they dont fit too well straigh away, it's going to need a bit of work regardless. Look at the shape of the 3dr rear quarter compared to the 5dr. Specifically the bottom

The replica skirts look bloody awful though on the 5 dr so better off trying to get the 3dr ones to fit

Edit: Little bit of trimming here and there and this is how you could have it

24082008037.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 5door sport rep
as a five door owner i think the above pic looks class... are they 16" wheels? and has it been lowered and if so by how much?

this is my five door. i have side skirts similar to the ones on the pic above but as yet i havent got them sprayed or fitted....

also final question... did u get the trim on the door colour coded with the final little bit silver? if so how much it cost you. thanks

j0wpra.jpg

BMW 535d
I was pretty sure they dont fit too well straigh away, it's going to need a bit of work regardless. Look at the shape of the 3dr rear quarter compared to the 5dr. Specifically the bottom

The replica skirts look bloody awful though on the 5 dr so better off trying to get the 3dr ones to fit

Edit: Little bit of trimming here and there and this is how you could have it

24082008037.jpg

thanks for your advice i was just wondering where you did your trimming to get them to fit as i should be getting them sprayed at the weekend and need to sort it out asap

Cro

Meg'd r27
That isn't mine boys, far too tame to be mine :) but any trimming that is going to need done is going to be needed at the bottom of the rear door where it meets the quarter panel

BMW 535d
That isn't mine boys, far too tame to be mine :) but any trimming that is going to need done is going to be needed at the bottom of the rear door where it meets the quarter panel

thankyou for your advice. yeah i noticed who it was when you said that and your car is one of the best i have ever seen although i am sorry to hear about you engine problems :(